Τρίτη 28 Νοεμβρίου 2023

The ReMARKables InterViews Vol. 317: We talk about Life, Chania and Women's Role with Lady Andrea Stjepanovic, Dedicated Agent FedEx. Off The Record News BlogSpot and Markopoulos Ch. Thomas


The ReMARKables InterViews Vol. 317: We talk about Life, Chania and Women's Role with Lady Andrea Stjepanovic, Dedicated Agent FedEx. Off The Record News BlogSpot and Markopoulos Ch. Thomas


Tell us about your homeland, your life, 

your carreer, your work my lady. A mini Bio!


I was born in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which is known either for war or for neighboring countries. A wonderful country that forces all those who think to rent the country somewhere else. My friends were there, now they are everywhere. Through corruption, politics and nonsense, other countries got wonderful people. When I come on the holiday I only come because of my mom and our dog, which I left behind in order to try to provide a decent existence somewhere else. I have been living in Germany for six years. I have been working at FedEx for the past four years in customer relations. I am 34 years old, I studied economics, I like to paint, write and dress up. That way I can always be who I feel I am at the moment. I love theater, difficult plays, even more difficult curtains that need to be raised before the act begins. I'm in love with beginnings, and I'm always looking for something new. I'm extremely afraid of endings and that's why I constantly start many things, projects, paintings... but I never finish, I just start further.


 Do you like your summer time moments

in Greece before some months?


I spent a wonderful few days in Greece. I will return to the same Greece next summer in search of the same peace, good food and famous people. You remind me a lot of me and I feel like I'm at home. If I had the opportunity, I would live on the beach. And care for all the animals of the world, had like a small farm that would be a home for all the abandoned, sick, rejected animals, for all those who have nowhere and no one. And then I come to the answer to your last question. That is my dream.


Which is your opinion about Crete, 

Chania, and Rethimno?


Krtea, Chania and Rethymno. Let's put it this way; I fell in love with Chania, which was love at first sight. Chania is charming, like a feme fetale, like a girl, like an old woman, like she's seen everything and knows everything, and yet we understand everything. I also liked Rethymno but Chania won my heart, Since I visited Rethymno after Chania I resisted the urge to like it.


Are you OK about the role and power of women in Europe and your country? 

Do you believe women want and must have more space and more respect?


The position of women in my country, as in the country that I have been renting for six years, and in the EU is miserable. A woman is treated instead of nurtured. She is forced, endured.. This topic is very sensitive for me because I felt on my skin the sign of being a woman where there is a woman or a mother or a sinner. Anything else is to hard to comprehand.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου