Δευτέρα 6 Νοεμβρίου 2023

The ReMARKables InteViews Vol. 313: Lady Paige Woolen, a Model, Brand Ambassador and Content Creator from California, United States talks about her career and life at Off The Record News, with Thomas Ch. Markopoulos


The ReMARKables InteViews Vol. 313: 

Lady Paige Woolen, a Model, Brand Ambassador and Content Creator from California, United States talks about her career at Off The Record News, with Thomas Ch Markopoulos


Lady Paige Woolen is a model. She's an influencer. 

And she's the brains behind the ''Dudes In DMs'' Instagram Account 

(ΠΗΓΗ: https://www.instagram.com/dudesinthedm/?hl=en). 

Woolen shares a lot of stunning photos on her Instagram account. 


You opened up about your career as a model and influencer 7 years ago. You say that you do things to build her self-confidence in order to help with her career. 


"I think we get so attached to seeing this essentially flawless version of ourselves that it's hard to hold a boundary. I say daily affirmations to myself in the mirror when I wake up, and I won't check social media for an hour before bed. Having a routine to get your brain out of the social-media bubble is extremely important."


Social media isn't just a job for you I think...


"Modeling is such an interesting job for exactly those reasons. When you're doing a 'job' for someone else and they're paying you, their idea of how you look can quickly become everything to you. It can really mess with your brain and your self-image. That's why I find so much value in social media. On my Instagram or TikTok, I can look any way that I choose, I can say what I want—and that's ultimate control and empowerment."


You revealed your reasons for creating ''Dudes In The DM''. You say that you want to help other women and girls, and is willing to face the harassment because of this. 


"I absolutely faced internal conflict after exposing men to their partners, but only briefly, and the conflict wasn't morally based. When the story first went viral, I was shocked at how much hate I was getting (mostly from men). I was called a rat; I received death threats. People were even saying I should be arrested. Naturally, I panicked. But after the initial shock settled and I reread the messages from the women I helped, I knew I had done the right thing. People who bully or cheat want to be kept in the dark. They don't want the truth to come out, and it angers them when they could possibly be exposed. There were a ton of accounts posting my photos and warning men about me. There were men claiming they are the true victims. But if you're not being shady, you have nothing to worry about."


I read i site you say that you don't want people to follow beauty standards or feel pressure! 


"I am as open about plastic surgery as I am about filters. We live in a world where literally anything is possible! You can alter anything on your body that you aren't happy with. I recently got all the fat sucked out of my body and then shoved in my butt. That's OK!"


You shared what you value in a person, specifically a romantic partner...


"True kindness. I think being kind is overlooked these days especially in the wake of social media. You can tell what someone has or what they look like but you're unable to see who they truly are when the mask is off."


Paige Woolen is a model, brand ambassador and content creator from California, United States. She rose to fame as an Instagram model popularly known as Paige Uncaged. However, it was her work exposing cheaters that earned her wide recognition. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/ask-legit/biographies/1549258-paige-woolens-bio-age-height-measurements-net-worth/


Profile summary 

Full name Paige Woolen 

Known as Paige Uncaged 

Gender Female 

Date of birth 19 January 1992 

Age 31 years old (as of 2023) 

Zodiac sign Capricorn 

Place of birth Los Angeles, California, United States 

Current residence Los Angeles, California, United States 

Nationality American Ethnicity White Religion Christianity 

Sexuality Straight 

Height in feet 5'4" 

Height in centimetres 163 

Weight in pounds 134 

Weight in kilograms 63 

Body measurements in inches 36-26-34 

Body measurements in centimetres 91-63-86 

Hair colour Dark brown 

Eye colour Brown 

Profession Model, TikTok and Social Media Influencer Net worth $500,000 Instagram @paigeuncaged TikTok @paigeuncaged 















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου