Τετάρτη 10 Ιανουαρίου 2024

The ReMARKables InterViews Vol. 323: Mrs. Veronika Rajek, Slovakian-International Model and Social Media Influencer, talks to us about her future dreams, life-style and modeling carreer! Off The Record News BlogSpot and Thomas Ch. Markopoulos


The ReMARKables InterViews Vol. 323: Mrs. Veronika Rajek, Slovakian-International Model, Content Creator and Social Media Influencer, talks to us about her future dreams, life-style and modeling carreer! Off The Record News BlogSpot and Thomas Ch. Markopoulos


BIRTHDAY, February 20, 1996

BIRTH SIGN, Pisces


BIRTHPLACE, Slovakia

AGE, 28 years old


ABOUT Slovakian-USA Model and Instagram star who has gained fame as a model and Instagram Star. She has modeled for brands such as Dolce Gabanna, Vera Wang, and Bluemarine. She posts modeling photos and videos on her popular ''veronikarajek'' Instagram Page (No OnlyFans!)

BEFORE FAME She started her modeling career when she was 14 years in Milan, Italy. She began posting to Instagram in July 2015. 


TRIVIA She was runner-up for Miss Summer Slovakia 2015. She has 6 plus million total followers on Instagram. 

FAMILY LIFE Her maiden name is Maťašová. She married Mr. Viktor Rajek in 2019. 


Veronika Rajek has fought accusations that she is a ''catfish'' or even an... ''AI robot''. And she's gone to great lengths to provide "proof" her 36DD cups are real after abuse from online trolls. "I was forced to do this check-up to get people to believe me. "People question the naturality of my breasts so I went to a wome profesional doctor to get breast examination and proof that they’re real, with no enhancements, objects, or scars. "My doctor was really surprised as she thought I’d had surgery too and said I had the most beautiful natural breasts. "I worked out so much at teenage years that I developed muscles which make my breasts a nice shape. "I’m not trying to be sexual, I just have big boobs. "God gave me these gifts and I want people to believe me." Veronika Rajek has also discussed online fame and the difficulties faced by modern-day influencers, calling her own body a "threat to society"... She explained: "I don’t make any adjustments, shaping, or filters [in my photos and videos] – I use a skin smoothing tool but I think that’s all normal.


"Skinny girls are body shaming plus-sized models but I’m being body shamed too as they don't think I’m natural. "I get more abuse from women as they are jealous and they think I want their boyfriend.'' "Only women can hurt other women so strongly. "I don't think I’m perfect but I’m natural in real life, but people are scared of me and don't want to talk to me." The model believes that beautiful people have it worse in life as other people make their life harder. ''People say beautiful people have it easy, but I have it worse as people make it harder for me because I’m beautiful,'' Rajek added. ''I call myself an alien as people don’t believe I’m real. They think I’m an AI robot or a catfish online. People say beautiful people have it easy but I have it worse as people make it harder for me because I’m beautiful.'' ''I get messages from men who don’t think I’m real but the worst messages on my Instagram are from women asking me why I’m pretending and asking for proof.'' Her Instagram posts are boiling over with both pro and anti Israeli comments following her unequivocal support of the holy land amid the war with Hamas; 'there is unfollow button!', she dares her antisemitic followers! 































Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου