Δευτέρα 16 Ιανουαρίου 2023

The ReMARKables Vol. 267: The young Ukranian Model and Singer-Guitarist, Mrs. Solomiya Maievska, tell us about her future dreams, life and modeling carreer!



The ReMARKables Vol. 267: The young Ukranian Model and Singer-Guitarist, Mrs. Solomiya Maievska, tell us about her dreams, life and carreer!


Young Lady Solomia Maievka owns the runways as a model. Her beauty and confidence have made her a name in the modeling world. Solomia is popularly known as the bosomy Lingerie Model who has succeeded in capturing the hearts of several modeling agencies, and people in the runway business. People, including critics, have tried to objectify her as a sex symbol but Solomia’s reputation in the world of show business precedes that as she doubles as a musician with thousands of supporters offline and online.


Where are you from Solomia?


I am from Ukraine. ''Solomia Maievsk'' or ''Solomia Maievka'' originally spelled as ''Solomiya Maievska'', I was born and raised in the ancient town of Lutsk in the city of Volyn, northwestern Ukraine.


How old are you my lady? 


I am in my early 20s. I was born on the 17th of November 1999. I am 24. I am a true Caucasian Model, very young and so is my career, I am one of the most sought-after undergarment models in m country. Ukraine houses some of the most beautiful women in the world, some have graced almost every fashion stage there is. I am working hard way up this ladder to becoming an international Model. Over 95% of the Ukrainian population speak Ukrainian and Russian. The rest of the Ukrainian population speaks other languages. I speak fluently Ukrainian, Russian, and English language.


You carreer now?


I started my career with Marina Zaniuk Model (MZM) Agency, A modeling school that successfully grew into a mother agency for models. I was one of their top lingerie models with several partnerships in and outside Ukraine. MZM is considered the base of my modeling career so far. Models are often picked for a particular niche I can only be described as an all-size-fit model. Even though I am famous for undergarments, I am also model for other products like jewelry, clothing, shoe lines, swimwear, pajamas, and several other.


Singing model or something else? 


I refer to myrself as a singing model, also a talented singer and a pro guitarist. 


(You’ll often find videos of her singing covers for English songs on her Instagram and Youtube channel.)


As of writing this post, the 5 foot 8 inches tall model is keeping her affairs close to her chest, therefore, her net worth is hard to calculate for the blogosphere. This would soon change as she has continued to rise.


Birth Name: Solomiya Maievska

Age: 23, born 17 November 1999

Born and residing in Ukraine

Height: 1.73

Relationship Status: Single

Face - Body: All Natural 


Instagram: solomia_maievska
























Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου