Παρασκευή 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

The ReMARKables InterViews Vol. 318: The Italian Lady Elena Sottana tell us about her life, her carrier and her future plans. Off The Record News BlogSpot and Thomas Ch. Markopoulos


The ReMARKables InterViews Vol. 318: 

The Italian Lady Elena Sottana tell us about her life, her carrier and her future plans. 

Off The Record News BlogSpot and Thomas Ch. Markopoulos


More than 200 thousand followers on Instagram, a practically infinite list of jobs in the fields of fashion, motors and trade fairs. But, firsthand, you understand that Elena Sottana is "different" from many of her colleagues. Feet firmly on the ground, a fussiness that forces her to have everything under control, a sexy elegance that never borders on the vulgar and an almost inexhaustible desire to study. At 30 years old, Elena has no intention of stopping. Very blonde, beautiful and very popular. “I developed my relationship with photography on my own: I like taking photos of landscapes, food and then little by little I discovered it about myself, about myself and I noticed that I was photogenic”. So, since one thing leads to another, passion has become work. Collaborations in the world of events, fashion and motors. Seeing her on the starting straight in the pre-race is practically a given. And she, in the guise of "little umbrella", managed to conquer the male population. Her luck? A great desire to get involved, genuine spontaneity in front of the camera and a body that is difficult to forget.


Tell us about you?


I am 30 years old and I live in the province of Treviso, although I have now moved permanently to Rome. I graduated from Scientific High School, then I enrolled at the University of Food Sciences and Technologies, I did 3 years but I realized that it wasn't my path and so I moved on to the Faculty of Sports Sciences. I have been working for years for fashion events, trade fairs and the motoring world as a grid girl in the various motorbike and car championships.


A success confirmed by Instagram numbers: over 208 thousand followers.


I have an excellent relationship with social media: I enjoy it, it's a moment I use to escape from real life. In reality I don't consider myself a real influencer, I use it more as a "showcase" for various jobs, especially in the world of events. Then it happens that companies see the profile and… they contact me to work.


Who is Elena Sottana?


I am a cheerful girl who is sometimes stubborn and very fussy, I need to have everything under control. In the past one of my favorite hobbies was horse riding, then for various reasons I gave it up and now one of my greatest passions is the gym. In fact, in October 2019 I graduate to become a personal trainer.


Lots of photography, lots of events. What else? 


I have never worked in the world of entertainment: I have had various offers for reality shows but I have always refused because that type of program is not for me. I would prefer programs on sports and motors, I feel they are more suitable for me. I don't deny that I would like to work there, but it is a particular world full of competition and rivalry. We'll see what the future holds for us!


In the meantime, it's impossible not to notice Elena Sottana.


Let's say I don't like going unnoticed! I love dressing in a sexy way but never vulgar, I like fashion, bright colours, in fact in my wardrobe there will be a maximum of 3 black items. I am a cheerful girl and I like to convey this not only in terms of character but also visually by wearing whimsical and particular garments.


Where will we see you in the future?


In the future I see myself doing what I'm studying for and that is personal training; obviously I'm not closing the doors to the world of entertainment or events because they are two worlds that I love and I hope to be able to continue to have a following. But in life I have learned that you must always have a plan B...


SOCIAL CONTACTS

Instagram - @elenasottana

Facebook - Elena Sottana



















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου