Τρίτη 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2024

Valentina Bissoli, Italian and International Top Model, talks about World Women's Day 08/03/2024 with Thomas Ch. Markopoulos and Off The Record News BlogSpot



''I think it is an anniversary that must be experienced every day, not just on 8 March. 

Women or men are all human beings and we must respect each other every moment. 

Today, women are very independent and play important roles. I’m happy about that!''


Lady Valentina Bissoli, Italian-International Model, 

talks about World Women's Day 2024

with Thomas Ch. Markopoulos and Off The Record News BlogSpot


Tell us about your plans about follow months, my lady? 

Are you preparing something new? Projects-Career


It is a great honor for me to be interviewed by you again. My projects are constantly developing and I recently went to Milan Fashion Week. I thank my team Evelyn Mendoza and Giulia Brunello who always choose the best for me, from make-up to styling.


What are you thinking about International Womens Day? 

Your opinion, your dreams?


I think it is an anniversary that must be experienced every day, not just on 8 March. Women or men are all human beings and we must respect each other every moment. Today, women are very independent and play important roles. I’m happy about that!


Do you think the role and the power 

of the Women today are in a good situation? 

In Italy and Europe.


I think so, even if there is still a lot of work to be done...


Tell us Valentina your opinion about Women in 

Leadership for example The Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni


I think Italy needed a charismatic leader regardless of gender. Today the situation in Italy has not changed much compared to 2-3 year ago


You are a God Gifted and naturally beautifull lady. 

Please, tell us your great secret about your true beauty, big smile, 

gorgeous body an all your waepons!


There are no secrets of beauty. “Beauty simply is Beauy!” But it must be stored with care with training and healthy nutrition.










Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου